The GC Get Connected Smiles program makes it easy to browse GC Europe's product catalogue, find the latest news, all events, and more. The more you use the customer loyalty program, the more smiles you'll be rewarded!
BROWSE DENTAL PRODUCTS: Access the full GC Europe catalogue and find all the dental products and their supportive tools you need.
LIBRARY: Keep up to date with the hottest topics in dentistry and product innovations, with an extensive library of articles, videos and digital copies of our magazines.
TRAINING AND EVENTS: Browse for information on our educational events, sign-in and earn smiles for participating.
EARN SMILES AND GET GREAT REWARDS: The smiles will help you to level up in GC Europe's Customer Loyalty Program. Everyone starts as a Basic member. 250 smiles get you up to Plus membership level and 500 smiles to Premium level. Our most committed customers are invited to become Platinum members.
How to earn Smiles? Start getting smiles straight away by completing your profile. Add more smiles by:
- Sharing articles via social media
- Participating in polls and quizzes
- Registering for educational events
The products that are showcased in the Luting Guide are all of GC's cementation materials, from Fuji I up the latest addition to GC's range of luting materials the composite based G-CEM LinkForce. The navigation is made extremely easy: selection of type of restoration, type of substrate etc. can be done from the home screen. After completing all parameters you will get the recommendations for products that can be used for the case. From there you will go to the treatment steps that are clearly explained by means of high definition 3D images.
Not only can these configurators be used as a treatment planning tool, it can also enhance patient communication as dentists can demonstrate how the procedure of the cementation will go.
Discover the ultimate digital tool for dental technicians: GC Initial Layering Guides. The interactive guides to learn how to use GC ceramic:
- Initial MC.
- Initial LF.
- Initial Ti.
- Initial AL.
- Initial Zr-FS.
- Initial IQ layering over metal.
- Initial IQ layering over zircon.
Awesome features include:
- 360º Step-by-step illustration of layering techniques.
- 2 layer, 3 layer & 4 layer techniques.
- IQ layering technique with Lustre Pastes application guide.
- VITA® Classical and VITA® 3D Master shade guides supported.
- Precious/non-precious alloy selection, white zircon/colored zircon selection. Other frameworks include titanium and alumina.
- Complete firing guide for all systems, including the possibility for single firing or separate dentin firing setup.
Create your world with INITIAL